- Beauty is much more than skin deep, and working together we will find ways to address these natural aspects of ageing, so you will feel radiant and empowered!
- By releasing stagnation we will re-energise your skin, while gently yet powerfully addressing the signs of ageing and illuminate your skin's natural healing power.
- This is a next-level nurturing experience for your skin and soul, which will leave you in deep relaxation, release of energetic blockages, dissolved tension and so much more.
- The technique I use is called Gua Sha and is based on established protocols from Ancient China.
- For best results and to maintain results it is advised to update your skincare to Dermaviduals, the products will be recommended in your treatment.
- I also do Skin Needling, or Microneedling, which is a cosmetic treatment that involves using a device with very fine needles to create tiny punctures in the skin to stimulate the body's natural healing process, leading to the production of collagen and elastin - two important proteins that help keep the skin looking youthful and healthy!
How to Keep Your Self-Care Routine Going While Starting a Side Hustle Self-care can take a backseat on your list of priorities when launching a new side hustle. The activities you neglect to focus on earning more money could be the routines you need to stay productive and endure in ...Read More →
4 Tips That Can Make You Feel More Comfortable in Your Own Skin Being comfortable in your skin is easier said than done. You first need to fully know and accept yourself, including the parts needing improvement. While this is a complex process, it's vital for helping your natural beauty shine through. ...Read More →
8 Unconventional Self-Care Ideas for Your Mental Health Perhaps you've been coping with stress due to tough circumstances lately, and you're interested in making some lifestyle changes to find relief. Picking up new habits and hobbies can help - and indulging in a facial or spa treatment with The ...Read More →
Holistic Ways To Improve Your Skin Health Skin conditions can be difficult to deal with because they're so visible to the naked eye. To illustrate, the NHS' My Health Devon states that 90% of teenagers suffer from acne and about 60% of the population needs medication to treat this particular ...Read More →